Friday, July 23, 2010

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window??

"Well, as Nikita is still giving Isis the stink eye and not playing well I search for options to keep Nikita busy during the day so my in-laws don't have to worry so much about keeping them separated. I had a meeting today and didn't want to leave her in my office while I was out in the field. So she got to spend the day in a South Philly row home with my mom and dad!
She did very well, met some of the neighbors one of which taught her how to count...he asked her what is 2 + 2 and she would bark 4 times and then he
asked what is 1 + 1 and she would bark twice LOL.

My mom was able to walk her a couple times without any problems, she listened well and only really pulls when she sees a bird, squirrel or cat LOL. As you can see from the photo she also spent some of her day watching the craziness that can walk by on a South Philly street LOL."

- Eric (Nikita's Foster Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment